STUDY MATERIAL

Thursday 29 May 2014

LOTE Passing Rate

Did you know that in 2012 the passing rate for the LOTE Spanish was 46.3%?  You can view the pass rates by going to this SBEC link and clicking on "Initial Pass Rates- Statewide."

I know that sounds scary!  I'm letting you know so you will prepare accordingly.

I recommend you buy a good study guide, put a lot of effort into studying, and if you need help, schedule a tutoring session.  I do not know of a good study guide for the LOTE, but I recommend the Barron's AP Spanish guide.  However, it will not help you for the pedagogy section, so carefully review the ETS preparation manual for that portion and do additional research on those competencies.

You can email me at courtneyschonefeld@hotmail.com to set up a tutoring appointment.  I passed the LOTE a few years ago with a score of 281(240 is passing, and 300 is perfect), and I can give you tips and strategies to help you maximize your chances of passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUDY MATERIAL