STUDY MATERIAL

Friday 30 May 2014

Spanish LOTE (613) Study Material for Instruction and Assessment on Sale for $2.99 (Limited Time)

I am selling a study guide for the instruction and assessment portion of the LOTE!  Until June 9, 2014, you can purchase it for only $2.99.

Email me at courtneyschonefeld@hotmail.com to order one.  I will email you an invoice and once you pay via Paypal, I will email you the ebook in a PDF format.

Even if you are fluent in Spanish, you can struggle with the LOTE!  Over 34% is on instruction and assessment (pedagogy).  I have been working with people that take TExES exams for over 5 years, and I have seen native speakers fail the LOTE because they did not prepare for the first 3 competencies on instruction and assessment.  This study guide gives you the information and resources you need to prepare for the first 3 competencies of the exam.

Email me today to order a copy of this study guide.  You may also schedule a tutoring session by emailing me at courtneyschonefeld@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUDY MATERIAL